- Empressr (allows you to add photos, music, video and audio to your slides, plus lets you edit, draw, or create images inside slides)
- Flickr Commons (contains copyright-cleared images that you can download for presentations etc.)
- Glogster EDU
- Google Slides (permits you to work online with other users to create presentations)
- Knovio (allows you to add video to your PowerPoint presentation)
- Museum Box
- Pixabay (great source for images in the public domain)
- Slide Rocket (similar to Empressr, but lets you create presentations with other users)
Screen Capture/Screencast Tools
- Awesome Screenshot
- Jing--allows annotated screencaptures as well as video screencasts.
- Screenjelly --an easy way to create screencasts that can be shared on Twitter, other social networks. These screencasts can also be embedded on a blog or website.
- Screenpresso--a screencapture program for Windows that also allows users to "stitch" screenshots together and then scroll through these images.