Mr. Cao's Infectious Diseases Project
Watch the video below to get a quick understanding on Infectious Diseases.
Follow this link for a definition on Infectious Diseases.
You must use at least three reliable sources (print AND online sources).
USE the books provided (on the trolley) and the links below to take notes on your project.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S. Health Protection Agency)
- Health Alberta
- Medline Plus (U.S. National Library of Medicine)
- Mayo Clinic (U.S. Non-profit organization with several locations in U.S.)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- WHO: Infectious Diseases
- The Lancet Infectious Diseases
DATABASES - available under the Home tab after you log into our online catalog:
- Consumer Health Complete (Try the "Fact Sheets and Pamphlets" option)
- Science in Context (Gale)
- World Book Student
There are several possible MLA8 citation generators for your Works Cited list, such as, easybib.com , BibMe , Citation Machine or Citefast. Select Manual Entry mode when using a citation generator as this will also teach you how to read a citation. To format your Works Cited page properly, follow this link and find the heading, WORKS CITED CHECKLIST. Don't forget to download the file and save it to your desktop for easy access.