Mr. Cao's Infectious Diseases Project
Watch the video below to get a quick understanding on Infectious Diseases.
Follow this link for a definition on Infectious Diseases.
Sample Tutorial on the Hepatitis C Virus.
You must use at least three reliable sources (print AND online sources).
USE the books provided (on the trolley) and the links below to take notes on your project.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Medline Plus (U.S. National Library of Medicine)
- WHO: Infectious Diseases
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- The Lancet Infectious Diseases
- Health Alberta
DATABASES - available under the Home tab after you log into our online catalog:
- Consumer Health Complete (Try the "Fact Sheets and Pamphlets" option)
- Science in Context (Gale)
- World Book Student
There are several possible MLA8 citation generators for your Works Cited list, such as, easybib.com , BibMe , Citation Machine or the World Book Citation Builder. Select Manual Entry mode when using a citation generator as this will also teach you how to read a citation.
- format your page using Times New Roman 12, double-spacing, hanging indents and alphabetical order